Helping you secure the financing you need to grow your business.
Although many clients come to us for mortgage financing, we offer a full suite of commercial lending solutions to Canadians—to name a few: leasing, accounts receivable funding and funding for clients in Special Accounts with their bank. So whether you’re buying a hotel, apartment building, need to lease equipment, or simply looking for a more flexible cash flow, we have the solution for you.
Get access to the lenders who can assist you, whatever your financial situation.
Working with Catalyst gives you access to “bridge to bank” solutions, which make use of non-bank alternatives, or private lenders and banks to deliver the funding you need. In fact, our range of creative financing solutions means that even if you’re not happy with the options you’ve been given by traditional lending institutions, there’s a good chance we can find you the funding you’re after.
At Catalyst, we have access to lenders who provide:
- Construction, rehab and development funding
- Acquisition funding
- Refinancing and restructuring funding
- Bridge financing
- Mezzanine financing
We can also help with the funding of a wide array of asset classes, such as income-producing properties, apartment buildings, commercial office and retail spaces, hospitality, as well as light industrial, heavy industrial and land development.
We’ll work with you to develop a financial strategy to make your business thrive.
Every business is unique. That’s why we take the time to understand your complete situation so we can present the best funding options for you. We take pride in the work we do, and we’re not satisfied until you are.
At Catalyst, we provide a range of commercial services, including:
- First, second and third mortgages using private, alternative or quasi-institutional lenders, as well as institutional lenders, banks and credit unions
- Leasing solutions (If you have something specific in mind that you’re wondering about leasing, just ask.)
- Accounts receivable (A/R) funding
- Purchase order (P/O) funding
- Debtor in possession (DIP) funding
- Term funding
- Working capital, so companies don’t miss out on sales opportunities
- Operating lines of credit
- Funding solutions for clients who are in special accounts with their bank
- Funding solutions for clients who are in arrears with the CRA
- Funding solutions even when company’s financial statements (F/Ss) show losses and are out of favour with their bank
- Funding to pay out shareholders when shareholders are fighting and the solution is to pay someone out
- Funding for companies in the early stages of development
- Funding for companies needing working capital for an equity issue
- Trusted advising
Push your business forward by getting the funding you need.